Is your strategic advisory financial partner to develop your business
Our services cover commercial companies and NGOs, a wide range of financial and accounting services are built to meet your needs:
· Outsource Accounting and CFO services
· Financial Planning and Budgeting
· Financial statements and reporting
· Investment and financing consultancies
· Financial Audit
BUDGET's accounting services focused on helping growing companies get the most out of their accounting records. We take the accounting service several steps forward through our advanced knowledge and experience in the implementation of accounting and bookkeeping in dozens of companies across many different industries
It includes at least a focus on:
• Account Adjustments
• Month-end closing
• Processing payroll
• Reviewing the chartered accountant's records
• Issuance of monthly invoices on the E Arsiv . system
• Improved processes to provide accurate and timely reports
• Consistent and proven accounting practices and internal controls
• Quarterly financial statements
• Accurate and organized financial reports at the end of the year
Large companies, startups, small business owners, and non-profits orgnizations hire temporary, full-time, or part-time CFOs to manage their financial statements and bookkeeping, as well as provide strategic guidance for making better business decisions to grow their businesses. It includes at least a focus on:
• Financial Reporting: Get a clear picture of your business operations through strict internal financial controls and financial information and identify profitability opportunities through pricing or cost optimization.
• Cash Flow Management: Simplify Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to effectively track cash sources and uses across your business.
• Budgeting and Expense Control: Discover actionable cost savings and implement effective quarterly budgeting processes to improve cash flow.
• Organizational leadership: integrating diverse internal functions ranging from human resources to corporate governance under the supervision of a single, experienced executive
Like any other website, ZKYAH uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.